Join our team
Retail Sales Assistant
Deadline: 21th April 2023
We are looking for a Part Time / Full Time Retail Sales Assistant. Kings Baby Shop are looking to recruit a Sales Assistant to join our team in our unique, market leading Baby store. So if you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales, have excellent communication skills and love all things baby, apply now. Website address link
Ideal candidates should have
● Strong selling skills with excellent customer service
● Self-motivation and be able to work independently as well as part of a team
● A positive and professional attitude
● Previous retail experience desirable but not essential
● Flexibility to cover store opening hours including Saturdays
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com by the 21th April.
Full Time Ecommerce Manager
Deadline - 3rd June 2022
We are looking for a Full time e-Commerce Manager This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, vibrant business with a focus on customer service, product quality and growth. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have experience in growing an online business.
Apply now -
Job Functions / responsibilities:
● Oversee the day-to-day running of eCommerce operations with a focus on growing sales, customer service, website updates, promotions, maintenance, and performance.
● Daily site maintenance for all ecommerce channels, including reviewing and updating product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out of stock item removal, etc.
● Writing and creating product information for eCommerce website utilizing SEO best practices and producing creative social media content.
● Work internally with marketing, new product development and production teams to develop and launch new products and campaigns.
● Work alongside our marketing agency as the main point of contact.
● Oversee and manage inventory levels and coordinate shipments with production for marketplaces and our third-party logistics provider (3PL).
● Develop and implement customer service strategies and experiences to ensure that we have happy customers.
● Review and respond to customer reviews and questions in a timely manner.
● Develop monthly customer service reports and create efficiencies in the process.
● Create reports around online sales metrics, customer metrics and overall performance of all ecommerce channels.
● Stay current on ecommerce strategies and make recommendations on new ecommerce revenue streams. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Other Qualifications
● 1/2+ years of eCommerce experience
● Possess a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices, and industry trends.
● Experience in Shopify administrative tools (other marketplaces are a plus)
● Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes.
● Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast- paced environment.
● Strong project management skills.
● Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions.
● Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail. Salary negotiable dependant on qualifications and experience.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 3rd june