DockATot Grand Pristine White
**Formly Known As Sleepyhead Of Sweden**
The DockATot Grand Dock is ideal for your little one to lay, cuddle, sleep and lounge in. It's the ultimate multi-functional safe sleeping and lounging dock, featuring built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails - allowing little one's to settle more easily in a bigger bed.
This DockATot Grand Dock is also super handy to travel with - whether staying at a relatives or you're travelling. We love how you can change the dock cover to suit your room décor, mood or style - it's always a good idea to have a spare cover just in-case there are any accidents.
The Grand Dock is also ideal for bed transitioning, giving little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. It also fits perfectly in most cribs - with built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails.
- Reduces startle reflex
- Lightweight + portable
- Ideal for bed transitioning
- Super soft + snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails
- DockATot creates a surrounding for little ones to relax in + feel comforted
- Cover is made from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Filling is made from 100% polyester Oeko-Tex standard 100 Class 1 certified
DOCKATOT GRAND PODS CAN BE USED FOR
- Tummy time
- Lounge + play
- Nappy changing
- Cuddling + bonding
- Transitioning aid for toddler bed (when your little one is ready for a big kid bed)
SIZE + FIT
- Product weight: 2.4kg
- Use from 9-36 months
- Measurements: L120 x W61cm
- PVC Free
- BPA + BPS Free
- No Flame Retardants
- No Harmful Phthalates
- Non-Toxic Dyes + Inks
- No Polyurethane Foam
- No Added Formaldehyde
- Pesticide + Herbicide Free
- Low VOC – Production methods selected to minimise the impact on the environment
LOOK AFTER ME
Each piece of the dock is washable + care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water + hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water + lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing - shaking + ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag + then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag + hang to air dry (to help avoid colour bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished + ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
MEETS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance
- Tested to British Standard 4578 for air permeability of infant pillows
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 – Meets strict flammability requirements for the UK market globally
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU) – Around 100 test parameters to guarantee that the products are safe and gentle on children’s skin
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant – Mattress pad is tested to ensure low flammability hazard
- 16 CFR 1500.50 – Tested for physical and mechanical safety in the US tested for compliance with California Proposition 65 to ensure safety around harmful chemicals